Monday, August 13, 2007

COOL

COOL
I really loved how this turned out! Jared has been watching his favorite Snoopy VCDs everyday again, he especially loves the parts where the characters break into song and dance, "jazz" he tells me... and of course he'll jump up and join in the dance. He reads all the Charlie Brown comics he can get his hands on, breaks out uncontrollably in laughter every now and then. We love it that he has this great sense of humour, and we are so glad he has these wholesome cartoons to enjoy! Here's Jared in HK's tiny Snoopy Park.I made this template from the layout, in case anyone is interested, cos I kinda like how it worked! It's my first template actually!
Sorry this is no longer available

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Yin. I'm a HUGE Snoopy fan also hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really neat template!!! thanks so much for sharing it!
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the "cool" template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cool...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great template. Glad you had a LO done though. I would have been lost, I think. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it; thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great template and I LOVE your layout!! HUGS, Lainey

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great template! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE this template! I'm excited to use it! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...