Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What did you do this week?

Well, all four of us went to watch the movie Star Trek which was so cool and fun, and Ryan looked like he is going to be a new generation Trekkie, we have visited a few secondary school Open Houses with Ryan who is due to start applications soon (a whole new world!), I attended a so sweet so special Mothers' Day celebration organised by Jared's class at school, Jared has been crazy about playing with dough, I received my latest soft cover photobook from Shutterfly(!), the boys had been bunking in our master bedroom because the air conditioning in their room has broken down, Jared just did his national physical tests - running today, and we have all these captured in pictures, ready to go into our 365 album for the year!! Yippee!!As you can see here, I wanted to see how my 365 pages look together and got a rush seeing them all together! I can just see and imagine how wonderful the year's album is going to be, and I'm all excited again, and very motivated! Hope these next few layouts motivate you too! Keep going, find the easiest way you can to scrap them, don't worry about the aesthetics of the layout too much, focus on the capturing of an entire year of your family and your life, and that album we're all going to have at the end of the year!I also loved Janet's post about 365 at The Daily Digi here - her photos are so inspiring! And I also found fantastic 365 layouts by Christine using my templates - which she has kindly allowed me to share here - thanks Christine!
Now have I motivated you enough to press on with your 365? :> Check out more of Christine's awesome layouts on her blog . I just found out also from The Daily Digi that she is one of the ladies behind DigiDare - love the site and their layouts - especially the ones that dares you to journal - i need to get more of those done!

And here are two more 365 layouts of mine, you can download both the templates for these at the bottom of this post.
Credits:All papers from Jackie Eckles' Write it down. Word art by Lynn Grieveson
Credits: Papers from white almond kiss by Amy Hutchinson, word art downloaded from ScrapGirls

Finally two more Japan layouts which templates can be found in the STORE thanks for looking!
Both are from the morning we spent at the Hakone Open Air Museum - a sculpture museum set on the hill of Hakone, a totally unexpected awesome place - I can't describe how much I loved it, (there was even a little hot spring where they let you soak your feet seated two by two on the grass with a towel, unfortunately we did not have time) - I decided to let the beauty of the pictures speak for themselves and set the photos in linear un-skewed manner in these two layouts. Finding the perfect elements took a bit more time but I think I nailed it finally. :>Credits: Paper by Zazou, Swirl from Creating Beauty by W&W, flower overlay by Corina Nielson, alpha by Traci King

Credits: Paper by Choubinette, Ribbon and 'a beautiful day' word art by Fanette, overlay by Lien, beautiful definition by Michelle Coleman

Here are the templates i used for my 365s.

Download them here. But don't just download them, use them!! :) And thanks for every comment - they are greatly appreciated!

63 comments:

  1. just wanted to say . . . i LOVE your scrapbooking style.

    I've saved several of them in my inspiration file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, seeing your P365 layouts stacked on to of each other like that truly is an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your layouts and templates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 20, 2009

    thank you, so much! I realy love your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your 365 Layouts. What an achievement!! Thanks so much for sharing your templates and your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 20, 2009

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on May. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful - thankyou so much. I've enjoyed doing Project 365 too, though I change up the format of my pages each week or fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I LOVE the style of these templates; lots of photos, not so artsy that they get lost. I look forward to using these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much! always love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousMay 20, 2009

    Thank you. Your templates are my favorite. You keep the focus on the pictures which is what I want.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the wonderful templates! They are among the best I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the great templates! I am really needing some scrapping inspiration right now, so these are just what I need. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your post is so inspiring! Thanks for renewing my spirit about my project 365. I love seeing all those layouts stacked up.

    Thanks so much for the fantastic templates!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for all you share and your beatiful layouts and family!!

    a hug from Colombia at southamerica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Yin! I'm so honored that you like my P365 layouts! I love your templates for doing my weekly pages, because I don't have to think about the arrangement of photos and where to put the journaling. I can just concentrate on getting it done, and embellishing it. You are very generous with giving away template freebies too. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I found you through ikea goddess, love your templates and your layouts! I saved several of them for inspiration at a later date! Love your style, and thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for all your templates!!!
    You're the best "multi-photo" maker I've ever seen!!!
    Thank you again for sharing your talant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for these great templates :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. AnonymousMay 21, 2009

    Thank you for sharing your talent and inspiration. You really help with completing the task (which is fun to do but sometimes a race against time) of making an album. You are so right that it's more important to capture those special memories than making an artwork of each page.
    Keep up your beautiful work.
    Gon - Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the goodies! Your templates are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yin, you are simply the best! I love your pages, and I truly appreciate you sharing your templates. As always, I enjoy looking at your newest layouts. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you! I just LOVE your templates!

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for the great templates!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, you have done awesome with these templates. ScrapKitty sent me to your blog and I'm so grateful that she let all of us know about you. Thank you for the awesome templates and the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you! Gorgeous post!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for the templates, Love your 365 pages!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the great templates.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow these 365 layouts are Fantastic!! I didn't do the 365 challenge this year but after seeing all of these I wish I had!!!
    Thank you for sharing and for giving me the inspiration to scrap those photos!! I love the templates and appreciate you taking the time to make and share them with us!! Have a good rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  28. AnonymousMay 21, 2009

    I love your pages, my project is still on track so thank you for the amazing templates, I used some of your shop as well for my album!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. My kids' scrapbooks are looking awesome - thanks to your templates!

    ReplyDelete
  30. love the LO for sure. and all the 365 layout stack together 2 thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for the free templates. I love the way you used them. Received this link from Jenn at Scrappers Workshop

    ReplyDelete
  32. thank you for sharing your templates, i love your P365 pages!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you for these wonderful templates!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I always get so inspired when I'm here! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. thanks so much I'm going to try to a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  36. The Scrapper's Workshop sent me here,just wanted to say thank you for sharing your talent xox

    ReplyDelete
  37. thank you for the templates. your layouts are definately inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you for the templates! We just got back from Disney World where I took a BUNCH of pictures (that is an understatement)...and I bought 12x12" albums...so your templates will definitely help me get a lot of pictures on those pages!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for the templates.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you so much!
    Awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  41. thanks so much! I really like your scrapping style.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks so muc for the templates. You are so generous.
    May God bless you abundantly !

    ReplyDelete
  43. thanks for the templates I am a few weeks behind so I will certainly use them.

    ReplyDelete
  44. all you tempalte are worderfull! I'll them for my wedding-storybook ;)
    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. AnonymousMay 29, 2009

    :) Hello, Yin - I've just discovered your blog! I've enjoyed reading about your family and looking at your scrapbook pages. You certainly have a talent for layouts and creation. You're very sweet and I thank you so much for sharing! :)
    Pickles

    ReplyDelete
  46. AnonymousJune 09, 2009

    Isn't it nice when you find the perfect accents to your photos? Thank you for the lovely templates! ~Robin

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thanks for your inspiration. I may not get to have a 365 album this year, but will save these temps for next!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great LOs. Thanks so much for the templates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Pan and I have seen "Star Trek" 3 times since the premier. LOL. First time was just to go see it since we are big fans. Second time, we took his parents and my mother and sister. The third time was because he had heard there was a tribble in it and we had to find it. (yes there is). :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thank you for these template freebies. You are very generous!

    ReplyDelete
  51. AnonymousJuly 14, 2009

    So fabulous! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  52. AnonymousJuly 14, 2009

    So fabulous! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  53. AnonymousJuly 15, 2009

    I love your templates! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  54. thank you so much. i really look forward to using these templates. they're just what i've been looking for {for a long time}. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  55. I was sure I posted a comment and now I can't see it. :-(
    Just want to leave you some love for the wonderful templates you made for us. You now inspired me to finally start a yearbook and put together the most impressing moments for our family. Thanks for sharing your artwork with us and giving me the inspiration to do some of my own.
    Regards Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love seeing all your layouts spread out like that! Thanks for the wonderful 365 templates.

    ReplyDelete
  57. You are soooo awesome! Thank you for sharing your faith along with the beautiful templates you design. They are so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. you are only one of a few that use more than 1 or two pics on the pages - love your templates!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Thank you so much for sharing. You are very, very talented! Your pages are so impressive. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  60. You have re-inspired me to do 365 for 2010. You are truly amazing! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Thank you for these wonderful templates!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Thanks again! Wow, you have made a ton of templates!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...