Saturday, March 14, 2009

Guarantees

Thanks in part to the economic situation, we've been getting great deals everywhere, and I finally got my own laptop - a Vaio, no less, the NS model, heavy but with a beautiful large screen! The boys now have the old computer to themselves, our great three year old Compaq which is chugging along, even 'died' many a times but manages always to revive itself to serve us faithfully. :)
I have a 15 month guarantee on the Vaio, I hope it will last far longer than that!
Tonight I was flipping through 'every teenager's little black book of God's guarantees' by Blaine Bartel, and was so blessed I hope she doesn't mind that I share a bit of it with you:
1. The bible guarantees that if we trust in God, He will direct our path (Prov 3:5,6)
2. The bible guarantees that God has a plan for our lives (Jer 29:11)
3. The bible guarantees that God's purpose for us will prevail (Prov 19:21)She goes on to say that: No matter what we face or how many people let us down, God's direction and plan for us will stand strong. It is not dependent on what other people do or what breaks we catch, it is dependent on our trust in God, and God will never let us down. How true this is as I look back, and how encouraging as I look forward!

And here is our next 14 days of my 365 Project. I'm so glad we still enjoy simple joys everyday despite all the bad news going on. Also loved how this all white page turned out. Scrapping our lives is one of my best simple joys!
Credits: Paiseley from Shabby Princess' HAppy Go Lucky, "living' wordart by J Cafe.

And here are my first two layouts of our Japan trip! Finally I'm starting on them, and it's so exciting to review and re-live the trip... can't believe it's been nearly 3 months....
Credits: background paper by lauraskathi, swirl from SAreverie by Weeds & Wildflowers
We were so happily surprised to find impressionist art on our first day in Tokyo, in Ueno Park just a short walk from our hotel!
Credits: Background paper from Beautiful Rage by Scarlet Heels, swirls by Janosh Designs, ribbons by Krista Designs
As usual, the templates are available now in the store here Thanks for looking!

Not forgetting the link for this linear template
over here at Box Net Box Net is great but it does not seem to allow for your lovely comments! :)

32 comments:

  1. It's great seeing your Project 365 layouts. Thanks so much for the wonderful template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yin! LOVE the Japan layouts..beautiful pictures in the art gallery!! Thank you for the guarantee reminder..sure takes the worry out of everything knowing that God promises to never leave me. I am so far behind on my 365 layouts, but I've been taking my pictures...just need a few hours of playtime to work on the pages. Congrats on the new laptop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your wonderful templates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love, love, love the reminders you shared :) Your LO's of Japan are gorgeous. Makes me wanna go on vacation just so that I have some great pics to scrap ;)
    Thanks for the template!
    ~Caryn~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much to share your great templates with us. I enjoy using them so much and your layouts are very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Mar. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the template.. and I love your layouts! Thanks for sharing. I love using lots of pictures, especially after printing 12x12 pages with only one or two photos...your templates are perfect and have been a big help for my scrapping! Thanks again so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your template is beautiful, thank you very much for sharing. You make Project 365 easy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Yin, thanks for the great template. Your layouts are lovely. I so enjoy looking at them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always great to see your day to day life. Wish we could hang our laundry out to dry. Neighborhood covenants forbid it. And your Japanese layouts are simply fabulous. Thanks for the template. Maybe one of the days I'll get started with my 365 project, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks yin!! as always, the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you so much for another AWESOME template!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much for this fun template! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing this wonderful template with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for your template, but more so for reminding me of God's guarantees! Hope your new computer lives many times longer than the guarantee the company has given it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Mar [LA 12:32am, NY 02:32am, UK 07:32am, OZ 06:32pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for this template. Your LO of your trip to Japan are beautiful! You have such an artistic touch to your LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for your lovely templates. I ALWAYS grab them. Thanks for the trip back to Japan. I lived there as a child for 3 years.... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. TYVM I love your 2 page templates!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the template. Headed over to the store to see what's new.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, Yin, you've done it again! Thanks so much for another wonderful two page template! Love your layouts and your son's great book report. You have such a sweet family...

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice template. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks so much for this template! I am a bit behind, and this will help me catch up. LOVE the 14 day layout!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much for sharing the template!
    Great LO's too, the p365 one really turned out lovely, the white bg allowing for the pictures to pop!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post and great freebie.

    Happy St Patrick's Day from N Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have given you an AWARD ! Go to my blog to receive it! Thank you so much for your hard work and beautiful freebies! Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  27. God's promises are so wonderful. We just need to remember that He is the one making the promises, not a human being, lol!

    Thanks for the fabulous template!

    ReplyDelete
  28. *THIS* is what scrapping should be! Congratulations for putting the emphasis where it should be -- on the photos and story.

    Thanks for the template.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for sharing your wonderful templates!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Another fabulous template! Thank you!
    I'll bet you're really enjoying your new laptop!
    Thanks for sharing the "guarantees."

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks so much for keeping these up here! I was so devastated when I found out I lost all my digi scrapping stuff! My first thought was your amazing, easy to use templates!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...