Monday, November 14, 2016

Things Currently Sparking Joy


I've had a great weekend scrapbooking! Lots to share.

Here is a layout I made from a template by Ali Edwards from her hybrid class. It's such a versatile template that I can see myself using for any number of topics. 

But first, these are the things currently sparking Joy for me.


1. Our scrapbooks, from 2007 to 2016, where our stories are told, where our lives are captured, where hundreds of wonderful hours have been poured, proof that we have lived!
2. Gim got this for our 14th anniversary in NYC and I’ve collected charms from our travels and it tells of our adventures and love and it brings me joy every time I wear it!
3. These were an early birthday gift and I use them everyday! At the gym to watch scrapbook videos and on the bus for podcasts - they don’t fall out of my ears - a definite plus!
4.The Raskog trolley! Now there’s no need to go back and forth to get my supplies out, then keep everything after. So easy now to find everything - it swivels! Love!


And there it is, the layout itself sparking joy too.





Subscribe to the newsletter to stay updated on product news, 
freebies, blog posts, and subscriber specials.
Click here to sign up. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...