Yesterday Ryan had his chance to dress up when he went to a friend's fancy dress birthday party. Guess what was the only character he was willing to go as? A scientist! DH borrowed a lab coat and goggles for him, and he was voted best dressed by his friends. Amazing! And he was so happy that he won a prize of a Risk Game set, his favourite board game. He looks so big in these photos! Can you believe he'll only turn twelve next January? My baby is all grown up!!
Oh! I'm very honored to have been presented with a blog award. The very creative Livia as well as Christine presented me with this! Thank you ladies! It's so nice to be nominated :)
The award calls for a list of 7 things I love or am thankful for, that's easy!
1. I'm so thankful for my Lord and God who has rescued me and blessed me beyond words can describe. Thank you Lord.
2. Very thankful for my husband of (nearly) 15 years, who is also my friend of 27 years! Although we did nothing much to deserve it, God has blessed us with an incredible marriage. His words to me for my last birthday were, 'grow old with me, the best is yet to be'.
3. I love my children of course, although they give me equal amounts of joy and stress, what would I be without being their mom? The best job there is, for me at least.
4. I'm thankful for my part time job, I'm facing risk of layoffs in this climate, but still, to have had this part time position for the last five years has been so great for the social/financial front and the home front.
5. Currently, watching Japanese and Korean romantic comedy tv series with dh - we are at it practically every night ;p
6. My collection of rings, mostly costume, semi-precious, vintage flea market finds, but all huge!
7. My digiscrapping hobby, my creative outlet, recording memories, my blog, my store, and ALL of YOU!!