Monday, October 01, 2007

Children's Day

Children's Day
Today is Children's Day where we live, and the children have a day off school. It's really noisy today at home! The boys are very different - in every way, but also the best of friends. It's amazing how that can be. I guess it's just the wonder of being brothers. Thank God for that!
Here's a quick layout I did for them:
Credits: painted heart by emeritt, car platae by Dani Mogstad, everything else from Oct collab kit from Style It Studio

Oh, and thanks Tink and Miyon for noticing my layout in Digital Scrapbooking magazine. It's really amazing to see it in print, I am so elated!

And enjoyed all your replies to the question what you will do with $500!

4 comments:

  1. Our girls have off from school this Monday. Hubby will be the one at home with them, though. I have to work. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so much inspiration from your layouts! They're simiple and elegant and I love the way you tie all of the colors together.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Donna, your layouts really are inspirational. Hope the boys are doing fine and enjoyed their Children's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I thought I had seen you from somewhere else. I just started to buy Digital Scrapbooking Magazines.
    Scrapping.Nana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...