Friday, July 14, 2006

I got published!

I got published!!!

I just got my copy of the August issue of Creating Keepsakes - my layout has been published on page 44!!! I think it was chosen largely on account of the great photos my husband took of us on our holiday in NZ! I think I can only post it online in a month's time, so will do it then.

In the mean time, here's another of our NZ holiday layout. The quote is "Let Silent Contemplation be Your Offering" this was from King's Park's monument in Perth, but I remember it when we were touring NZ and came across so many war memorials in every little town - it touched me so much that everywhere a family gave someone to the war and to the collective effort that gave us peace today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...